Effective date: 21 May 2018
Thank you for visiting www.justfiredoors.com.
Our contact information is provided if you have any questions.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
• Email address.
• Credit / debit card details.
• The Site usage data.
• Other relevant information to help you with your experience.
Non-personal Information (“Non-personal Information”) may be made available to us or collected automatically. Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the visitor or user. The Non-personal Information collected mainly consists of aggregated usage data.
3. How Do We Collect Such Information?
We may collect information from the following methods:
• Your use of the Site.
• Fill out a form (register, contact).
• Order products or services on the Site.
• Use live chat.
• Subscribe to a newsletter.
• Provide us with feedback.
4. Why Do We Collect This Information?
We may use this information to help us understand what you are looking from the Site, enabling us to deliver and improve the Site.
Specifically, we may use the information:
• For our own internal records.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To process your order and billing.
• To customise the Site for you.
• To send you emails we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email for market research reasons.
5. What Is A Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables the Site to identify your computer as you view different pages on our Site.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the Site and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our Site traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the Site structure, design, content and functions.
• Test content on our Site. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• To recognise when you return to our Site. We may show you relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
The Site uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
7. How to Control Cookies
You can choose to have your web browser warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You control this through your web browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our Site functions.
8. Email Mailing List and Marketing Communications
When you fill in a form or provide your details on the Site, you might see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe at any time, via one of these methods:
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the marketing emails.
Our email marketing service provider is; Mail-Chimp. They provide us with the online email marketing tools that allows us to send our marketing communications to you.
Email marketing communications may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within the email marketing communications.
To protect Personal Information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with Personal Information, the information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters or submits information to maintain the safety of Personal Information.
10. External Links from our Site
External links are clickable text, banner or image links to other websites from our Site.
Our Site might contain links to other websites. Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the https://www.justfiredoors.com domain.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. We cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
If you provide Personal Information to a website to which we link, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these websites.
11. Third Party Disclosure
We will never sell, trade, lease, distribute or otherwise transfer to outside third parties your Personal Information unless we have your permission. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, Non-personal Information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
12. Social Media Policy and Usage
We adopt a Social Media Policy (“Social Media Policy”) to ensure we conduct ourselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms, users might be advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with or sharing information with such profiles.
We will never ask for passwords. However, Personal Information might be requested or voluntarily provided such as email address on social media platforms.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You should use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that content may publish to your social media profile feed or page.
14. Contacting Us
If you would like to: correct, amend or delete any Personal Information we have about you, or send an email, or want more information contact email@example.com.